In order to streamline operations and focus on core capabilities, organizations many times seek out suppliers to partner with outsource some of the payroll processing function. This will enable the client to focus on their core business while SGS takes on the payroll process and its associated obligations (i.e. Federal/State/Local Tax Administration, Workers Compensation, Benefits, etc.).
SGS payroll services is comprehensive in that, SGS takes full responsibility of the induction, screening, communication and tax obligatory processes.
SGS provides Employer of Record Payroll Services. This includes convenient payroll services for contract workers, freelancers, interns and special consultants.
SGS will manage the following:
- Pre-employment background check
- Required federal and state forms
- Paychecks via direct deposits
- Statutory insurance (General Liability, Excess Liability, Worker’s Compensation)
- Tax Requirements (FICA, Unemployment, Medicare)
- Federal, State and Local tax deposits
- Unemployment claims
- Yearly W-2s